international insurance company
You enter a stable team that is steadily expanding! The team of 6 people handles all actuary related activities for all insurance products, and this from A to Z. The team members consider this a big asset of their job to have overall control, responsibility and ownership for both new and existing products, in their beloved field.
As an Actuary Professional your role is to calculate the reserves based on various technical parameters, to monitor the profitability and to determine or adjust the premium required for new/existing products.
In your job, you grow from doing recurrent tasks to also working on innovative internal projects and external or international projects.
As you are involved in the whole process (analysis, closure, specific projects), you have ample contact with other departments like contract management, IT, etc.
- You have a Master/Engineering degree in Actuarial Sciences, Mathematics, Quantitative Economics, Statistics
- Preferably you have minimum 1 year of experience in Risk management in a similar context
- You have an excellent knowledge of English (written and spoken) and you have an very good knowledge of French or Dutch. A good oral knowledge of the other language is necessary for oral communication with other departments
- You are proactive and solution oriented,
- You work accurately, pragmatically and efficiently,
- You like working in a team and share your knowledge,
- You can easily communicate technical actuarial knowledge to non-specialised colleagues and higher management,
- Experience with related tools and software would be an asset
- You have a good knowledge of MS Office.
Viavera Recruitment is a company specialized in the selection and recruitment of (higher) educated candidates. We provide mostly permanent and sporadic temporary assignments with and for our customers. Our offices are strategically located in the major cities (Ghent, Antwerp, Brussels, Leuven and Zaventem). This allows us to appeal to both candidates and companies from a wider region. What differentiates us from most of the other recruitment agencies is that the candidate is our First “Point of Interest” The interview is a two-way street, which allows us to get a more profound view on the values, the personality, the expectations and the motivation of our candidate. The job offering is however not the end of the road, we also provide HR advice/services to our customers and career advice to our candidates.
- A permanent contract with an interesting salary package
- You grow from doing recurrent tasks to also working on projects
- You handle all actuary related activities for all insurance products, both new and existing, and this from A to Z.
- Opportunities to work in an international environment and join international projects
- Very flexible working hours and ample possibility to work from home
- A workplace located in Brussels easily accessible by public transport