Viavera is a recruitment agency specifically oriented towards (higher) educated administrative employees. Our offices are located in Ghent, Antwerp, Brussels, Leuven and Zaventem which allows us a broad geographical spread in generating both candidates and clients.
- Drawing technical reports in SAP and Excel
- Process and synthesize data
- Draw statistics
- Order management from internal and external clients (input, backorders,calls …)
- Prepare and Follow-up of key performance indicators
- Prepare regular reporting to the Head Supply Chain Manager.
- Checking of goods receipts, including samples
- Checking of invoices
- Control of the company’s products inventory and the promotional material inventory; make changes if required
- Support the rollout of digital projects.
- Participate to the annual stock count.
As a back-up for the customer service:
- Order management from internal and external clients (input, backorders …)
- Follow-up of complaints and goods returns
- You have an excellent knowledge of FR and English with a good knowledge of Dutch
- You have an arithmetic mind and work easily with numbers
- You have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent by experience
- You work in a structured way and with precision
- You have an excellent knowledge of Excel and SAP
- You are socially skilled, client-oriented and stress-resistant
International pharmaceutical company in the region of Brussels
- mission until June 2020 that can be extended
- Competitive salary and fringe benefits
- Training-on-the-job opportunities
- Accessible by public transport
- Attractive work-life balance