For an ambassy
- Meets and greets all official visitors in a professional and courteous manner and directs them to the appropriate office for further assistance if required.
- Receive, review, and disseminate all incoming correspondence, reports and related materials. Composes correspondence, messages, briefings and reports based on guidance provided by supervisor.
- Edits all outgoing documents. Generate a wide variety of material including correspondence, cables, memoranda, and reports.
- Responsible for editorial and grammatical checks on all outgoing documents and revision of draft reports to improve tone and style and conform to policies.
- Organizes and controls administrative operations.
- Checks equipment for issue, return, or disposition according to a procedural checklist.
- Reviews calendars, verifies attendance, make commitments and appointments, and revises the division’s calendar as required.
- Arranges official, representational fund-supported social events for the chief and division staff, including reservations and coordinating invitations.
- Provide user assistance with SNAP PKI cards.
- Provides administrative and technical assistance to visitors who may require information management support such as user accounts or other services.
- Provides administrative guidance on IRM policies and procedures to new IRM arrivals.
- Provides administrative assistant to the Information Resource Management (IRM).
- Performs miscellaneous duties such as tracking leave requests, coordinating representational fund expenditures, maintain and order office supplies.
- Answers all incoming telephone calls and emails and routes them to the appropriate officer or enters them into the online work tracking system for the office.
EDUCATION: Secondary school diploma.
EXPERIENCE: Two years of previous experience with administrative work.
LANGUAGE: Very good English is required (fluent written and spoken).
SKILLS AND ABILITIES: Must be proficient in office applications such as Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet web browsing, etc.
Viavera Recruitment is a company specialized in the selection and recruitment of (higher) educated candidates. We provide mostly permanent and sporadic temporary assignments with and for our customers. Our offices are strategically located in the major cities (Ghent, Antwerp, Brussels, Leuven and Zaventem). This allows us to appeal to both candidates and companies from a wider region. What differentiates us from most of the other recruitment agencies is that the candidate is our First “Point of Interest” The interview is a two-way street, which allows us to get a more profound view on the values, the personality, the expectations and the motivation of our candidate. The job offering is however not the end of the road, we also provide HR advice/services to our customers and career advice to our candidates.
- A contract of 40 hours a week for 1 year
- A competitive package
- Transport costs
- Double paid public holidays (Belgium and ambassy’s country)