Your key responsibilities as a Buyer will be:
- End to end sourcing process management:
- Sourcing validation and analysis from business users or procurement and direct users on the correct buying channels. Support with the collection of supplier, category and internal business information at all levels of the category;
- Supplier selection, requested risk analysis performance and verification.
- Document and communicate final award decision, negotiations and contracting.
- Savings identification and reporting.
- Support the tracking and documentation of risk and issue management for the category;
- Deploy actions within the categories to support the delivery of savings and successful execution of projects in the Cluster;
- Support the development of Category Strategy and the Annual Category Plan as required;
- Understand applied practice, concepts and process in one or more Procurement fields e.g. (category management, negotiations, systems and processes, project management);
- Collect supplier information and feedback from Divisions, countries and business units, Category teams and Business Partners.
- University/Advanced degree in Business Administration/Economics/Finance/Statistics is required
- Fluent Dutch and English is required
- 2 years of relevant experience in a global environment in a similar position within Procurement
- Good understanding of Procurement business processes such as Tactical Buying, Catalogue Management, Contract Management, Supplier Setup and Procurement Operations
- Excellent communication, people management and stakeholder management.
- A temporary contract until the end 2021 (extension possible)
- International medical company
- Respectful working environment
- Good work-life balance
- Interesting salary package
Attractive salary with meal vouchers and transport costs.
- Flexible working hours