Our client is a high-tech monitoring equipment for industrial applications
Are you fascinated by precision equipment and do you get your energy from a customer service environment? Then this might be your next job!
This could be your role:
- You are the first point of contact for our clients: surveyors, dealers, construction companies, engineering companies, etc. Questions may concern: delivery time, maintenance, technical problems, etc.
- You handle the questions by telephone, face-to-face and by e-mail.
- In case of maintenance or repair issues, you check with our technicians team and carefully plan the necessary interventions.
- You receive and send deliveries and manage stock where necessary.
- You handle all issues from A to Z and confirm the solution to the client.
- You support our sales department with order entries and sales reporting.
- You use our SAP system to collect and enter all necessary information and to plan the interventions.
Are you the person we are looking for to complete the customer care team?
- You have a graduate degree or equal by experience.
- You have true ownership for questions and problems of our clients.
- You go for 100% customer satisfaction by delivering impeccable service.
- You like being in contact with a variety of people: clients, technicians, sales engineers, finance and your customer care colleagues.
- You have experience in a (preferably complex and technical) client service environment, with logistic processes or with planning of technical interventions.
- You have a good knowledge of Dutch, French and a fair knowledge of English.
- You have experience with Office 365. Experience with SAP systems is a big plus.
- You are dynamic, focused, precise.
- You have a good sense of priority management and you are stress-resistant.
- You have a genuine interest in precision equipment.
Viavera Recruitment is a company specialized in the selection and recruitment of (higher) educated candidates. We provide mostly permanent and sporadic temporary assignments with and for our customers. Our offices are strategically located in the major cities (Ghent, Antwerp, Brussels, Leuven and Zaventem).
- A temp to perm contract in an international expert company, market leader in its sector.
- A 80% or 90% work regime is negotiable.
- Attractive salary.
- A warm team of 4 customer care colleagues.
- Office hours are from 8h30 to 17h.
- It is indispensable to work in the office, homeworking can be accepted in exceptional situations.