Viavera is a selection and recruitment agency with specific attention to (higher) trained attendants. We hereby offer our customers both permanent and temporary assignments.
Our offices are located in the central cities of Ghent, Antwerp, Brussels, Leuven and Zaventem. This geographical spread allows us to attract both candidates and companies from a wide region.
Unlike most recruitment firms, Viavera central place candidate. The big difference we make in the interview. This is in fact an open, two-way conversation skills, but also on professional values, personality aspects and expectations. We limit ourselves, of course, not only to the provision of jobs, but also provide HR advice.
To strengthen our customer service team we are looking for a customer-oriented team player for the commercial back-office:
- You support the Account Managers and manage the orders for a portfolio of clients (large retailers) for whom you are the first contact point
- You process orders, check specific rates tailored to the customer, you correctly apply prices and rebates
- You check and ensure correct application of price conditions, dates of delivery, delivery address, etc.
- You serve as the customer’s contact point for providing information (e.g. delivery dates, stock inventory) or in case of refusal of orders
- Besides these order related tasks, you have a limited number of additional tasks of a more financial-analytical nature
- You have a bachelor degree (or equivalent by experience)
- You have a very good knowledge of Dutch (oral and in writing), French (very good orally, good in writing) and a good knowledge of English
- You are client and service oriented
- You work accurately and you are good with numbers
- You have strong communication skills
- You are positive and solution-oriented
- Preferably min. 1 to 2 years experience in a customer service, B2B environment
- You have a good knowledge of MS Office
- A fixed full-time contract
- An attractive salary package commensurate with the responsibilities and based on experience, with numerous fringe benefits
- Conveniently located near public transport
- A fixed schedule of 8h15 – 17 h, one day a week until 16h
- A pleasant working atmosphere in a Scandinavian company that is worldwide market leader and constantly working on innovation, digitilisation and sustainability