Digital marketing expert – Employer Branding
As part of our HR team, you will be involved in defining the sourcing & employer branding strategy together with business stakeholders and our Recruitment Sourcing & Employer Brand Manager. Due to our proactive market approach of potential candidates your daily activities will include:
- Rolling out our internal & external employer branding campaigns (digital, print)
- Copywriting and editing HR brochures, job descriptions, templates
- Monitoring and editing of HR developed applications
- Monitoring and posting on our social media channels (SEO, analytics)
- Reporting on competitive intelligence
- Additionally, you will be involved in recruitment events and will have the opportunity to participate in a wide range of HR projects.
- You have an analytical spirit and a passion to realize pragmatic solutions.
- You have 3 – 5 years of relevant work experience in a Marketing department
- You manage social media tools
- You are at ease with SEO, SEA, and Google analytics, Google Adwords.
- A good knowledge in graphical design (HTML) is a surplus.
- You are a good communicator and have excellent writing skills
- You are a fast learner, open minded and have an entrepreneurial spirit
- You are client oriented, proactive, service minded and a real team player
- You are fluent both in speaking and writing- Dutch and English and have a good level of French
international consultancy company
- a permanent contract
- an attractive salary and extralegal benefits.
- an international and dynamic work environment.