international insurances company
- We are looking for the right hand of the CEO of the company, in order to give her a direct support in daily activities and several ad hoc projects.
- You will provide a high-quality assistance in administrative and organisational tasks
- Your Daily activities consist in preparation and follow-up of meetings of Board of Directors, Executive Committee., we will ask you also to create documentation , take minutes, ..
- Conduct research, develop content and create effective executive presentations
- You facilitate internal communication regarding meetings and presentations (e.g. distribute information and schedule presentations)
- Conduct market analysis and you stay in contact with the professional branch federation.
- You support the development and implementation of new strategic concepts
- You coordinate ad hoc projects.
- Therefore we would like to meet candidate with following characteristics ;
- Master degree in business administration, law, finance, or economics related subjects
- Your daily working language is English, knowledge of French and/or Dutch is an important asset
- You are a Proficient MS Office user and you are excellent in Excel and PowerPoint.
- You have excellent analytical and strategic skills
- You are self-confident, a good communicator, and you have strong relational skills.
- Ideally you have a cross-cultural affinity and proven ability to work and communicate at different levels in a multi-national environment
- You have a flexible attitude and you can work under pressure
- You have a high level of independence, motivation and pro-activity
- You have ideally experience in an insurance business world
- You are discrete, and you have experience in handling sensitive company information
Viavera Recruitment is a company specialized in the selection and recruitment of (higher) educated candidates. We provide mostly permanent and sporadic temporary assignments with and for our customers. Our offices are strategically located in the major cities (Ghent, Antwerp, Brussels, Leuven and Zaventem). This allows us to appeal to both candidates and companies from a wider region. What differentiates us from most of the other recruitment agencies is that the candidate is our First “Point of Interest” The interview is a two-way street, which allows us to get a more profound view on the values, the personality, the expectations and the motivation of our candidate. The job offering is however not the end of the road, we also provide HR advice/services to our customers and career advice to our candidates.
- A pleasant working environment (trendy & modern workspaces) with flexible working hours and possibility to work from home.
- A workplace located in Brussels near the train station.
- A challenging position in a dynamic and healthy organization that emphasizes your development and learning process.
- An attractive salary with extralegal benefits.