- Planning, organizing and monitoring work. Manage, plan and organize the agenda.
- Coordinate the logistics including travel and accommodation arrangements, setting up conference calls, internal meetings and meetings with clients.
- Follow up on timesheet/expenses and invoices.
- Take care of correspondence and document production.
- Initiate, read, follow-up and act pro-actively on emails, faxes and letters.
- Handle incoming calls independently and pro-actively, dispatch calls to the appropriate person to lighten the workload of your bosses.
- Take notes and prepare information from dictation.
- Create, develop and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues and external contacts.
- Report to the management members you are assigned to and to the team leader.
- Help out other assistants when needed. All our Executive Assistants are assigned to 2 or 3 members of our management team. To ensure that support can be maintained at all times, we have developed a back-up system where you may be asked to help out another assistant temporarily during their absence.
- Take the responsibility of some logistical practicalities such as office supplies, catering, mail management, welcome of visitors.
- Strong organizational abilities
- Excellent customer service attitude
- Professional communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proactive approach
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Flexibility and willingness to work overtime when needed
- Proper handling of confidential information
- Perfect command of Dutch, French and English
- Proficiency in computer software packages (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Lotus Notes and Calendar)
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar function
- We offer you an exciting, busy work place, an open plan office, friendly and highly competent colleagues, and interesting, high-profile international clients.
- You will have plenty of internal and external contacts.
- We will provide you with plentiful, up-to-date office technology and access to administrative support such as reception, visual aids, report production, travel and catering.
- On our Executive Assistant team, you will get the opportunity to develop and perfect superior secretarial skills, leading to marketability and employability in all business fields.
- Work hours amount up to 40h per week (12 days recuperated). The job occasionally demands overtime and requires some flexibility.
- Remuneration is to be negotiated in accordance with experience.
- Extra benefits include an insurance package, a bonus (14th month), a pension funds, overtime recuperation, a parking and a restaurant.