Embassy in the center of Brussels
You will be part of the Financial team that manages and reviews invoices. After a good training, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- You wil be responsible for analyzing, compiling and paying invoices pertaining to a wide variety of contractual services.
- These include payment of employee benefit contracts (social security, insurances, transportation, meal tickets, etc.), allowances, official vehicles, utility payments, housing related contracts, communications, leases, grants, shipping, medicals, purchase orders, ORE and representation claims.
- You will process invoices and other claims for payment from USG funds.
- For both serviced and non-serviced agencies you will verify that claims are legal, accurate and proper by examination of authorizing, supporting documentation and governing regulations, laws, etc.
- You will assure that payment vouchers are supported by documentary evidence showing a valid written agreement has been executed, recorded and is on file; you will also assure that the request for payment is in accordance with the provisions, terms, and conditions of the agreement (contract, purchase request, etc.) and that value added tax (VAT) and other taxes have not been charged.
- You will communicate with vendors regarding invoices that are inaccurate, redundant, unpaid, or without any reference to a procurement action.
- You obtained a Bachelor’s Degree in a Finance/Economics/Accounting
- You have a first experience in a financial/accounting role (min 2 years)
- You have a perfect knowledge of French OR Dutch with an excellent knowledge of English
- You are precise and a quick learner
- You like to work in an international environment
Viavera Recruitment is a company specialized in the selection and recruitment of (higher) educated candidates. We provide mostly permanent and sporadic temporary assignments with and for our customers. Our offices are strategically located in the major cities (Ghent, Antwerp, Brussels, Leuven and Zaventem). This allows us to appeal to both candidates and companies from a wider region. What differentiates us from most of the other recruitment agencies is that the candidate is our First “Point of Interest” The interview is a two-way street, which allows us to get a more profound view on the values, the personality, the expectations and the motivation of our candidate. The job offering is however not the end of the road, we also provide HR advice/services to our customers and career advice to our candidates.
- a temporary contract of 6 months, that can be renewed
- a good accessibility by public transport