Viavera Recruitment is a company specialized in the selection and recruitment of (higher) educated candidates. We provide mostly permanent and sporadic temporary assignments with and for our customers. Our offices are strategically located in the major cities (Ghent, Antwerp, Brussels, Leuven and Zaventem). This allows us to appeal to both candidates and companies from a wider region. What differentiates us from most of the other recruitment agencies is that the candidate is our First “Point of Interest” The interview is a two-way street, which allows us to get a more profound view on the values, the personality, the expectations and the motivation of our candidate. The job offering is however not the end of the road, we also provide HR advice/services to our customers and career advice to our candidates.
As General Ledger Accountant you are responsible for the control and input of transactions into the accounting ledgers of several legal entities:
- Keep the statutory books for the dedicated legal entities
- Reconcile accounts with internal accounting details provided by the ERP system and prepare overviews
- Check that all documents are correctly posted following BE GAAP
- Check that the accounting and internal procedures are followed and the analytical coding is correct
- Prepare the accounting entries for the monthly and yearly closing, including the necessary documentation such as enclosures to tax returns and annual accounts
- Produce the open balances report for intercompany matching
- Support external statutory and fiscal audits
- You hold a Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- You have at least 2 years of experience working in accounting
- You have a good knowledge of Dutch OR French and English, good communication skills are important since you will be in contact with our SSC abroad
- You are skilled in working with financial software and Excel
- You are eager to learn and have a strong interest in finance and tax topics
- You have a professional approach and are analytical and accurate
- A temp to perm contract.
- You will work in an international organization, whose core business is permanent innovation and digitalization, therefore the communication lines are short so we remain agile.
- Flexible working arrangements with an interesting salary package.