Viavera is a company specialized in the selection and recruitment of (higher) educated candidates. We provide both permanent as temporary assignments with and for our customers. Our offices are strategically located in the major cities (Ghent, Antwerp, Brussels, Leuven and Zaventem). This allows us to appeal to both candidates and companies from a wider region. What differentiates us from most of the other recruitment agencies is that the candidate is our First “Point of Interest” The interview is a two-way street, which allows us to get a more profound view on the values, the personality, the expectations and the motivation of our candidate. The job offer however is not the end of the road, we also provide HR advice/services.
The role of the Customer Care Advisor GERMAN is to guarantee the quality of the answer to all the Retail and Web clients with regards to all product categories, services offered and procedures.
Main responsibilities :
- Advise our customer’s clients on all product categories over the phone
- Answer customers e-mails and other written media
- Place and validate web & phone orders
- Handle client orders & complaints
- Complete regular store assignments
- You will proactively reach out to the clients in order to achieve individual and team goals.
- You will become a specialist in the wire of luxury products they sell & repair
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent knowledge of German AND English
- Client and service minded top level
- Previous experience in contact with clients (retail, hospitality, customer care, etc…) is a must.
- Good commercial mindset
- Able to juggle with different IT tools at the same time ( stock review and new collections combining)
- Trustworthy and stress resistant
- Intercultural mindset
- Willing to work between 9.30 AM and 8PM ( 7H36/day )
- Fulltime 5 days – 38 hours /week between Monday and Friday and 1 Weekend a month
Our client is one of the most prestigious and famous companies active in the international fashion industry. The European headquarters are located in the heart of Brussels and perfectly reachable by public transport.
- We offer an interesting and challenging position in an international and dynamic working environment.
- You work for an international luxury brand.
- Real opportunities for development.
- Easy access by public transport.
- Temp to Perm contract with the choice to be hired in customer service environment or even in boutiques als sales advisor .