- You will be part of a growing SME engineering company in Belgium, with several external sites abroad
- It concerns an internal IT service function.
- You provide IT support to the internal users, more specifically the 75 employees of the company worldwide.
- You install new employees e.g. with an exchange account, mailbox, you ensure correct rights’ admission, you install the required programs.
- You solve issues employees can have with hardware and software.
- As you grow in your function, you will handle more complex tasks.
- You report to the IT manager
- You have just obtained a Bachelor ICT degree – or equivalent by experience.
- You have a good knowledge of technical IT aspects and potential issues end-users can have in a service and company related environment. An internship in this context is a strong asset.
- You are able to translate technical concepts into a language that is understandable to laymen.
- You are solution-oriented and take up end responsibility towards your internal customers.
- You have a very good oral and written knowledge of English. Dutch is a plus. You have a structured mind-set and you are stress resistant.
- You are communicative and can take end to end responsibility
International company in high-tech surrounding
- Competitive salary package, linked to profile and experience.
- A temporary to permanent contract