international banking company
Are you a Young Graduate looking for an interesting job to start your career within the banking industry?
For our client, we are looking for a Junior Banking Sales Support:
- You will provide sales support to the Relationship Manager with compliance and regulatory tasks.
- Therefore, you will do the follow-up of timely collection of all administrative documents, passport copies, etc. and any documentation required for KYC and AML purposes.
- Adherence to the bank’s governance policies and procedures and related Compliance tasks within the 1st Line of Defence concept of the bank.
- You will be responsible of initiating the maintenance of data in the IT systems of the bank that support sales taking into account all necessary data quality aspects by using the IT systems and applications made available by the bank.
- You will be acting as point of contact for clients in day-to-day business,co-ordinating client correspondence and messages.
- Autonomous monitoring of transactions (keeping track of deadlines, following up unresolved issues) and dealing with related correspondences will also be part of your job.
- You graduated with a Bachelor and you have great interests in Banking industry
- You have an excellent knowledge of Dutch with a good knowledge of English
- You are extroverted with a sense of diplomacy
- Assertively safekeeping of confidential information is important to you
- You have a positive mindset and a loyal attitude
- Good knowledge of Excel and Powerpoint are also mandatory
- You show great abilities to work independently,with a good level of problem solving and organizational skills
Viavera Recruitment is a company specialized in the selection and recruitment of (higher) educated candidates. We provide mostly permanent and sporadic temporary assignments with and for our customers. Our offices are strategically located in the major cities (Ghent, Antwerp, Brussels, Leuven and Zaventem). This allows us to appeal to both candidates and companies from a wider region. What differentiates us from most of the other recruitment agencies is that the candidate is our First “Point of Interest” The interview is a two-way street, which allows us to get a more profound view on the values, the personality, the expectations and the motivation of our candidate. The job offering is however not the end of the road, we also provide HR advice/services to our customers and career advice to our candidates.
- Our client is offering a debut career into the local labor market and the opportunity to build 1-2 years of experience in corporate banking.
- A good accessibility by public transport (near train station of Etterbeek)
- Being part of an international company with lots of learning possibilities