As an assistant, you will work in an interesting professional federation where you will join a great team of 6 assistants. They are the backbone of the organization and offer a perfect service to both internal customers and external member companies.
As an assistant, you will work in an interesting professional association where you will join a great team of 6 assistants. They are the backbone of the organization and offer a perfect service to both internal customers and external member companies.
You will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Administrative support such as agenda management, meeting and workgroup preparation, follow-up and communication, etc.
- Providing support in the organization of events.
- Assisting in the writing of texts, reports and presentations.
- Translations into English, using Trados.
- Publication of messages and articles on the website.
- Follow-up on membership administration, e.g. billing for participation in specific projects.
As you will be part of a pool of 7 assistants, you will always have a back-up to ensure a good follow-up!
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree and are looking for a challenging first professional experience OR you compensate the absence of such degree with experience in a similar role.
- You are fluent in French or Dutch, with good knowledge of the other language. You also speak some English.
- You have a very good knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel.
- You have a strong sense of organization and you are proactive.
- You can work both independently and in a team.
- Full time employment.
- An interim position with a view to a permanent contract (or a permanent contract depending on your situation).
- A very competitive salary to start on an interim basis. Once you are hired on a permanent basis, an attractive benefits package will be added to this.
- You will be part of a positive, close-knit team.
- You will be part of an organization where there is room for personal growth, training and initiative.
- Good accessibility by public transport.