Viavera Recruitment is a company specialized in the selection and recruitment of (higher) educated candidates. We provide mostly permanent and sporadic temporary assignments with and for our customers. Our offices are strategically located in the major cities (Ghent, Antwerp, Brussels, Leuven and Zaventem). This allows us to appeal to both candidates and companies from a wider region. What differentiates us from most of the other recruitment agencies is that the candidate is our First “Point of Interest” The interview is a two-way street, which allows us to get a more profound view on the values, the personality, the expectations and the motivation of our candidate. The job offering is however not the end of the road, we also provide HR advice/services to our customers and career advice to our candidates.
We are looking for a dynamic Marketing e-commerce officer. You will be directly reporting to the Marketing Director.
You will be in charge to set-up and to followup an action plan in order to increase the use of the platforms by the users.
- Define an action plan to increase the use of the platforms
- Work closely with the marketing team to implement the actions
Reporting & Monitoring
- Define and monitor reportings
- Share reportings with clients and sales teams
- Work closely with the partnership team to identify the best deals to promote
- Improve search engine tools
- You have obtained a Bachelor degree in Marketing
- You have an excellent level of Dutch and a good level of French and English.
- Advanced knowledge of basic computer tools (Microsoft Office).
- You have experience with project management and e-commerce
- You are autonomous, flexible and dynamic.
- You love challenges and you know how to challenge others.
- You have excellent communication skills.
- You have both an analytical and synthetic mind.
- You are organised and structured.
- You are open minded, assertive and creative
- You want to invest yourself in a collaborative working environment.
- a permanent contract
- being part of a dynamic working environment
- easily accessible by public transport : metro station
- a competitive salary, meal vouchers, insurance package, …