Viavera Recruitment is a company specialized in the selection and recruitment of (higher) educated candidates. We provide mostly permanent and sporadic temporary assignments with and for our customers. Our offices are strategically located in the major cities (Ghent, Antwerp, Brussels, Leuven and Zaventem). This allows us to appeal to both candidates and companies from a wider region. What differentiates us from most of the other recruitment agencies is that the candidate is our First “Point of Interest” The interview is a two-way street, which allows us to get a more profound view on the values, the personality, the expectations and the motivation of our candidate. The job offering is however not the end of the road, we also provide HR advice/services to our customers and career advice to our candidates.
The main focus of the Project Coordinator is to lead and direct activities and provide administrative support & assistance. These activities will include, but not limited to:
- Project administration – all administrative functions related to projects
- Schedule management – maintaining an up to date project/activity schedule
- Documentation and report preparation – collating and preparing all project related documentation and reports
- Meeting arrangement and documentation – providing general administrative support, co-ordination of meetings with a variety of stakeholders, including vendors and managers and the booking of meeting rooms
- Cost tracking – assisting with the monitoring of cost related projects by tracking invoices and payments in relation to the project budget and monitoring costs against the budget
- Resource allocation – assisting with the allocation of project resources
- Third party management – coordinate the relationship with third parties for the delivery of resources and contractors when necessary.
- You have an excellent knowledge of French, very good knowledge of English and a good passive level of Dutch
- You passionate about IT and you have a first knowledge of Infrastructures, Networks, WiFi & IT security.
- You are detailed & precise, and you are a real team player
- You are a good organizer
- You are positive, you have a proactive approach and a service oriented attitude
- can-do attitude
- pro-active & result driven
- Negotiation skills & managing expectations
- Tools: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Notes, Outlook/O365, preference SAP
- Driver licence
- A competitive function in an international environment
- A dynamic company
- Possibilities of training, professional grow and evolution.
- Team spirit & activities