Our client, a start-up in Meise, is looking for a project support coordinator.
The company was founded a year ago by 2 entrepreneurial ladies, who give advice to companies in the field of change management, innovation and leadership. They work with freelancers and are getting more and more successful in their field.
They have many projects for large companies (mainly between 600-2000 employees), often in the IT sector but also for European institutions as subcontractor in EU projects. They also have an international project with programmes in 5 countries. It usually starts with a small assignment and is expanded each time.
- Your focus is on organising and running the internal operations of the organisation and the day-to-day interaction with customers
- You maintain a daily overview of the agenda of the workshops with clients. In addition, you can also anticipate to possible changes, e.g. location, date,…
- You are responsible for the planning and preparation of the customer workshops. In addition, you are the contact person for the customers and you take care of the communication.
- You are responsible for the preparation of documents, logistics, printouts,…
- You may occasionally attend a workshop (which you have organised by yourself 😉 ) and are responsible for taking notes.
- The coordination (internal and external), preparation and follow-up of customer projects as well as summarising and structuring customer output.
- You are responsible for subsidy files: collecting docs, compiling them for submission. In the future, also tender files.
- You are an enthusiastic and driven organiser with a first experience in a coordinating administrative role.
- Bachelor thinking and working level
- Very good knowledge of English, in combination with a good knowledge of French or Dutch.
- You can work well with the MS Office package and Teams.
- Pro-active and action-oriented.
- Detail-oriented person who like to do administration.
Planet Group is the HR expert in Flexible and Temporary Staffing. At Planet Group, we believe that HR should still, and above all, be about people.
- A growing company with a healthy, ambitious vision for the future.
- You work daily in a 100%, 90% or 80% regime.
- In a 38h/week, you can enjoy 20 days of vacation.
- An attractive salary with extra legal benefits (car, fuel card, meal vouchers,…)
- Possibility to work from home.