Viavera Recruitment is a company specialized in the selection and recruitment of (higher) educated candidates. We provide mostly permanent and sporadic temporary assignments with and for our customers. Our offices are strategically located in the major cities (Ghent, Antwerp, Brussels, Leuven and Zaventem). This allows us to appeal to both candidates and companies from a wider region. What differentiates us from most of the other recruitment agencies is that the candidate is our First “Point of Interest” The interview is a two-way street, which allows us to get a more profound view on the values, the personality, the expectations and the motivation of our candidate. The job offering is however not the end of the road, we also provide HR advice/services to our customers and career advice to our candidates.
You are at the reception of the building and perform the general reception tasks:
- Professional reception of customers, visitors and suppliers.
- Answering incoming calls.
- Treat the incoming and outgoing mail.
- Management of the meeting rooms agenda.
- Preparation of the meeting rooms.
- Handle complains.
- General administrative tasks.
- Provide support to the Office Manager with the customer files.
- A first experience in general reception or in the Hotel sector can be a plus, but is not mandatory. This may well be your first job.
- You speak fluently Dutch, French and English..
- Very good presentation skills.
- Excellent hospitable attitude and customer oriented..
- You are punctual, reliable and polite.
Our client provides offices, meeting rooms and co-working spaces in a business center located in Zaventem
- We offer you a fix contract.
- Working hours during the week from 8h till 16.30u.
- Salary depending of experience but max. 2200 € gross with meal vouchers of 8 €, net allowance and ecocheques.
- A dynamic environment in a growing business