- Reporting of daily market exposure and profit and loss for gas trading books
- Analysis of the P&L
- Calculation of risk metrics like VaR and stress
- Support projects (IT and other) to support the MO; improvement of risk metrics reporting, automisation P&L explain
- Analysis and understanding of the risk positions
- Spot and remedy any problems with relevant data (transaction, market or reference data).
- Monitor traders’ adherence against their delegated authority.
- Contribute to new business initiatives, process improvements …
- Maintain a good knowledge of market conditions through the use of provided tools.
- Maintain good relations with internal and external stakeholders especially with FO, Back Office, Accounting, Planning & Control & IT
- Perform monthly and quarterly account closing and reconciliation activities; interface with BO & Accounting teams
- You have a perfect knowledge of English and ideally some French and/or Dutch
- You have a Master degree, preferably in Economy, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics.
- You are highly organized, good attention to detail and ability to work with tight deadlines;
- You have Strong analytical and numerical skills;
- Complex Excel sheets have no secrets for you, preferably you have a working knowledge of VBA and you have experience in programming macros;
- Dedicated and stress-resilient;
- Proactive and result oriented approach to work;
- Team worker and experience in working in an international and multi-location organization;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and positive attitude;
- Ability to build and nurture effective relationships internally and externally;
- Flexibility and adaptability to work in a rapidly changing environment;
- Curious and demonstrating willingness to learn
- Relevant experience within a Market Risk environment (ideally in a trading company)
- Knowledge of risk metrics such as VaR, stress tests, scenario analysis,
- Knowledge of Risk Management systems (e.g. Endur) would be an advantage
Viavera Recruitment is a company specialized in the selection and recruitment of (higher) educated candidates. We provide mostly permanent and sporadic temporary assignments with and for our customers. Our offices are strategically located in the major cities (Ghent, Antwerp, Brussels, Leuven and Zaventem). This allows us to appeal to both candidates and companies from a wider region. What differentiates us from most of the other recruitment agencies is that the candidate is our First “Point of Interest” The interview is a two-way street, which allows us to get a more profound view on the values, the personality, the expectations and the motivation of our candidate. The job offering is however not the end of the road, we also provide HR advice/services to our customers and career advice to our candidates.
- A temp to perm contract
- Being part of an international company
- A good accessibility by public transport (in the city center)
- Being part of a young and dynamic team, with fantastic atmosphere and humor
- Learning and development plan and career progression opportunities
- Good work / life balance
- Attractive salary and extra package