Superior International service provider
- Within the International community you are responsible for the bus transportation system for more than 850 commuters on a daily bases.
- You coordinate the daily operations of 30 buses in close contact with 3 external partners / Bus Companies.
- You will work in close collaboration with a team of two Bus Transportation Coordinators & with a Student Bus Safety Coordinator
- Together with this small team, you manage the bus routes with the necessary adjustments, you liaise daily with bus companies, bus drivers, as well as parents and staff. Informs bus users timely about any change in bus routes, schedules and change of driver
- Your major responsibility is to guarantee that every student is safe and secure at all times
- You handle & coordinate the administration, contracts, complaints ..
- You are responsible for the implementation of a new bus tracking and student management system.
- You coordinate an excellent communication in case of emergencies & unforeseen circumstances.
- You keep the information data base updated
- You negotiate orders & offers for bus transportation for all kind of external trips
- As “Mobility Officer” you maintain the redaction of all traffic information.
- You are a team member as well as a team player.
- You have a Bachelor degree with prior experience of project and/or team management.
- You have a good knowledge of the Brussels area
- Your written & spoken communication skills are excellent in English and French. Dutch is a plus
- Ideally you have a General knowledge of mobility matters You are a diplomatic communicator, able to adjust styling to stakeholders at different levels
- You love to work under time pressure & stress resistance is you 2nd nature
- You are energetic and determined in implementing decisions that involve change
- You are well organized, detail-oriented personality with good analytical skills
- You love to work in a multi-cultural environment
- You are able to work flexible hours with recovery time during school breaks
Viavera Recruitment is a company specialized in the selection and recruitment of (higher) educated candidates. We provide mostly permanent and sporadic temporary assignments with and for our customers. Our offices are strategically located in the major cities (Ghent, Antwerp, Brussels, Leuven and Zaventem). This allows us to appeal to both candidates and companies from a wider region. What differentiates us from most of the other recruitment agencies is that the candidate is our First “Point of Interest” The interview is a two-way street, which allows us to get a more profound view on the values, the personality, the expectations and the motivation of our candidate. The job offering is however not the end of the road, we also provide HR advice/services to our customers and career advice to our candidates.
- Magnificent working area, with friendly people oriented team-colleagues.
- An outstanding salary package in accordance with experience and responsibilities
- Extra-legal benefits including pension plan, medical insurance and company car