For an international company uses high-end professional strategies and standards, in
area’s like real estate, infrastructure, construction, … , to profile itself, we are looking for an temporary Project Assistant.
As a polyvalent assistant, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Answers renewals queries.
- Raise invoices for members and candidates
- Take credit card payments
- Answer queries from members on the subscription process
- Liaise with the Finance Department to identify unallocated payments
- Update the company’s membership database system
- Report on progress of fee payments
- Take calls on behalf of the Paris office.
- Answer general queries on CPD.
- Support on any relevant activities in France
- Very good spoken and written French and English, Dutch is a plus.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency with computer (Word, Excel, web editing)
- Sense of initiative
- Diplomatic skills
Viavera Recruitment is a company specialized in the selection and
recruitment of (higher) educated candidates. We provide mostly permanent and
sporadic temporary assignments with and for our customers. Our offices are
strategically located in the major cities (Ghent, Antwerp, Brussels, Leuven and
Zaventem). This allows us to appeal to both candidates and companies from a
wider region. What differentiates us from most of the other recruitment
agencies is that the candidate is our First “Point of Interest” The interview
is a two-way street, which allows us to get a more profound view on the values,
the personality, the expectations and the motivation of our candidate. The job
offering is however not the end of the road, we also provide HR advice/services
to our customers and career advice to our candidates.
- Temporary mission of 3 months
- An open culture with direct feedback and equals opportunities devoted to inclusion and diversity
- A good accessibility by public transport