As a Trade Control Analyst, you will be part of an international team of 3 analysts.
You will be responsible for:
- The daily validation activities, you assure that all physical and financial GAS transactions are duly and timely captured and validated accordingly to the company procedures;
- The daily validation of relevant price information (spot/forward), and assure that relevant market data information are duly and timely validated accordingly to the company procedures;
- The relevant information in ETRM systems guaranteeing the timely generation of Position and PNL reporting;
- Checks on un-authorized trades and you will monitor mandates/limits (tenor/quantity/value etc.);
- Daily market conformity controls on both physical and financial oil transactions
- Correct compliance application with internal and external regulations;
- All internal & external audit requests/issues and that the are promptly addressed;
- The necessary activity related to the month-end and quarter-end checks for physical and financial GAS;
- The support of automation efforts by driving greater use of systems within the Trade Control team, eliminating manual spread sheets and fully support the implementation of relevant controls directly into the trade capture systems
- To work with ICT to drive necessary developments;
- As dedicated MO interface with confirmation/ contracts/ operations Department;
- To Guarantee the appropriate level of support to Middle Office function for what concern New Products/Non Standard deal approval;
- For monitoring the procedural compliance for the new Financial Regulations (EMIR/Dodd Franck/REMIT/MiFID II) on first level control execution (reporting, reconciliation);
- For building good working relationships with internal (FO, BO, Risk, IT, Finance, Sox, Audit, Compliance etc) and relevant external stakeholders (auditors, clearers, brokers etc);
- for the back-up to cover other trade control members across Trade Control team;
- You have an excellent knowledge of English language (written and spoken). Knowledge of Italian would be a big asset.
- You graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Business, Finances, Accounting,…
- You have 2 to 4 years of experience in a similar role
- A first experience in the middle office/product control/back office/risk management of the trading environment would be beneficial
- understanding of the commodities markets, preferably physical crude & products markets;
- You have an affinity with IT: you have good knowledge of the MS Office (Excel), knowledge of Endur would be a big plus
- You are detailed oriented and have a well developed controllers instinct.
Viavera Recruitment is a company specialized in the selection and recruitment of (higher) educated candidates. We provide mostly permanent and sporadic temporary assignments with and for our customers. Our offices are strategically located in the major cities (Ghent, Antwerp, Brussels, Leuven and Zaventem). This allows us to appeal to both candidates and companies from a wider region. What differentiates us from most of the other recruitment agencies is that the candidate is our First “Point of Interest” The interview is a two-way street, which allows us to get a more profound view on the values, the personality, the expectations and the motivation of our candidate. The job offering is however not the end of the road, we also provide HR advice/services to our customers and career advice to our candidates.
- A temp to perm contract – starting on 1st of December
- Being part of an international company in the heart of Brussels
a good accessibility by public transport (in the city center)
- being part of a young and dynamic team, interesting & friendly colleagues
- interesting salary package (range 3000 – 3300 €), meal vouchers,…
- Once you have a permanent contract you have an extended insurance plan